This is a great dish to make when they’re having a sale on pork loin chops. It’s usually made with brown sugar but I didn’t have any so I just substituted with regular sugar. Goes great with mashed potatoes and garlic sauteed french green beans.
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Yield: 2 Servings
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons McCormick’s Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 1 lb pork loin chop
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/4 cup red wine
- Combine brown sugar, garlic, and Montreal steak seasoning. Divide mixture amongst the pork loin chops and press on both sides of each chop to season.
- Place 1 tbsp of the butter in a saute’ pan and melt on medium heat. After butter is melted, put chops in pan and brown slowly on both sides. Remove meat from heat.
- Add remaining 1 tbsp of butter to pan and let melt. Mix with remaining garlic and brown sugar bits left from browning meat. Add wine. Bring to a boil and let simmer down to make a nice glaze. You can add meat back and keep spooning liquid mixture over meat or leave meat out of the pan and pour finished glaze over to serve.
Related Articles You May Enjoy: